top of page
DESIGNS FOR YOUR Home
DESIGNS FOR YOUR
ANOTHER PROJECT IN MIND?
Get in touch
OUR PROCESS IN 6 STAGES...
Thinking of starting a project? Congratulations!
In this stage we will meet with you and talk about the aspirations of your new home or project.
- Develop the brief with the client
- Fee Proposal and Appointment
- Attend the site and take note of constraints
- Site Measure
Stage two is about testing the designs in 3D, providing the client with options and a short schematic design document.
We will aim to agree a design and strategy going into stage three.
- Site research
- Testing ideas
- Pesenting designs to client
- Pre-development meeting with council if required.
Developed Design / Planning
With the key design ideas agreed, we will develp the design and prepare measured computer drawings. This set of drawings can be used to get the necessary permissions in place for your project: such as a Development Application.
We will continue to work up the 3D model also throughout this stage.
- Develop the preferred design
- Produce a set of measured drawings
- Apply for any development / planning applications.
- Engage other consultants if required (Structural Engineer, Services Engineer, Surveyor)
Detailed Design / Construction Documentation
Whereas the previous drawings related to planning, design and spatial reasoning, we will now add in construction information into the package.
This may require input from other consultants depending on the complexity and size of the project.
This package will be used to price and tender the project.
- Engage remaining consultants
- Detailed construction drawing package
- solar / acoustic studies as required
- Specification of products and sourcing samples.
We will prepapre a schedule of work for the prospective contractors to price against. This will be issued for pricing.
We will assist in choosing a prefererred contractor.
- Prepare a schedule of work
- FInal review of finishes and specification
- Issued to contractors for pricing
Once the preferred contractor has been appointed, we can act as contract administrator, which means preparing the contract between the client and contractor, and managing the contractual process.
We will also undertake routine site visits to inspect the works.
- Contract Administration
- Site Visits and Inspection
- Defects Report
bottom of page